quinta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2010

LINDO....



Dear Holly,

I don't have much time...I don't mean literally, i mean you're out buying ice cream and you'll be home soon.
But i have a feeling this is the last letter because there is only one thing left to tell you.
It isn't to go down memory lane or make you buy a lamp, you can take care of yourself whithout any help from me.
It's to tell you how much you moved me, how you changed me. You made me a man by loving me Holly. And for that i am eternally gratefull, literally. If you can promiss me anything, promiss me that whenever you're sad or unsure ou you lose faithb that you will try and see yourself throught my eyes.
Thank you for the honour of being my wife. I am a man with no regrets. How lucky am i?
You made my life Holly and i am just one chapter in yours....There will be more, I promiss.
So here it comes, the big one: dont be afraid to fall in love again.
Watch out for that signal when life as you know it ends.

P.S: I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU



(retirado do Filme: P.S I Love You)

Sem comentários: